?* kit assembling instructions
last update: 11 April 2023
?* connect to allot of walkmans with the
AN6650 chip in it.
Probably Incompatible Walkmans:
- Sony WM-3300
- Sony WM-3500
- Sony WM-3040
Walkmans with AN6650 chip in it (found at radiomuseum.org):
- Philips Moving Sound AQ6492 (there are two veriosn with the same version number, this one if the one that includes the "Moving Sound" text.)
- Casio Stereo Cassette Player AS-30
- Watson Radio Cassette Player CR5245
- Sharp Stereo Cassette Player JC-118
- Clatronic Tragbarer Kassettenspieler WM 630
- QUELLE GmbH Stereo Cassette Player NOVA CP 1872
- Panashiba Fm Radio Cassette Player SX 9281
- AIWA Auto Reverse Stereo Cassette Player HS-G35 / G350
- AIWA Auto Reverse Stereo Cassette Player HS-G35 MkII (Mk2) / G330
- AIWA Auto Reverse Stereo Cassette Player HS-G36 / G360
Solder the ?* PCB:
- Solder the small components, resistors, diode.
- 5v1 Zener Diode (has polarity, the line where the line is)
- 6k8 resistor, 68k resistor (says 100k on the PCB), 10k resistor.
- There is no specific order for the rest of the components
- Solder all the pots, there is one 500k (B504) pot, the rest is 50k (B503)
- Don't puch the knobs on the pots before they are on the PCB, when they are on the pots you cannot remove them again without breaking the pots, so be sure thet are how you want them.
- Push the button caps on the switches , make sure the are aligned nicely with the border of the PCB and
the other switches, then solder them individually (align individually also).
- Solder the rest of the components