Schele-Mixer2c assembling instructions
last update: 25 September 2023
- Put all components into the PCB like above picture, make sure the push switches are in the correct direction.
- Solder everything as traint as possible to the PCB like above. This way the top panel will fit onto it in the last step.
- Test if the schele mixer works correctly.
- Make sure the 9v battery clip is the correct length, you can leave it in a curve between the green PCB and the bottom panel.
- Put caps on the push switched.
- Put the washer on the 3.5mm jack socket.
- Put the bolts thru the bottom panel.
- Put the small spacers on the bolts.
- Put the PCB on the bolts.
- Put the big spacers on the bolts.
- Put the top panel on the bolts.
- Put the on the bolts.
- Put the knobs on the pots.
THE END :-)